|"Love as thought, is truth. Love as action
is right conduct. Love as understanding
is peace. Love as feeling is non-violence."
|Om Sri Sai Ram
Sri Sathya Sai Bal Vikas Program of North Dallas
Our spiritual education program for children is based on the teachings of Sri Sathya Sai Baba.
Daiva Preeti..Love for God
Papa Bheeti...Fear of wrong doing
Sangha Neeti...Morality in society
a) To help the child discern divine providence behind every event
b) To inculcate an integrated personality and to enable them to incorporate into this
the five human values of Truth, Right Action, Peace , Love and Non-Violence.
1. To inculcate respect for parents and elders
2. To promote obedience at home and outside
3. To instill faith and devotion in God through promotion of good devotional practices.
4. To sow the seeds for love and honesty.
5 .To enable students to imbibe kindness , compassion and tolerance.
6. To awaken intuition.
7. To awaken awareness of one's own consciousness
8. To inculcate self reliance and leadership.
1. Parents to attend an orientation meeting
2. Parents need to participate in “parents-as partners” program to share responsibility
for child's behavior and spiritual growth
Balvikas Program Venue and Timings
All classes meet on Sunday mornings.
Click here for 2014-2015 Calendar