Swami's Nine-point code of conduct
- Daily meditation and prayer.
- Devotional singing/prayer with family members once per week.
- Participation in Sai Spiritual Education by children of the family.
- Participation in community service and other programmes of the Organisation.
- Regular attendance at devotional meetings conducted by the Organisation.
- Regular study of Sathya Sai Baba literature.
- Use of soft, loving speech with everyone.
- Avoidance of talking ill of others, especially in their absence.
- Practice of the principles of “ceiling on desires”, consciously and continuously
striving to eliminate the tendency to waste time, money, food, and energy and
utilising any savings thereby generated for the service of mankind.
North Dallas Sri Sathya Sai Balvikas
|"Love as thought, is truth. Love as action
is right conduct. Love as understanding
is peace. Love as feeling is non-violence."
Bhagawan, take our
Love, let it flow to
Take our hands, let
them do Thy work
Take our souls, let
in Thy holy light
Take our minds,
make them pure,
perfect in Thy sight
May our thoughts
born of Thee, be
guided from above
Make us all,
instruments of Love.
|Welcome to North Dallas Sri Sathya Sai Balvikas!
The purpose of a Sathya Sai Baba Center is threefold:
- Spiritual Inquiry, reflection and practice
- Spiritual education for children
- Service to community
The center provides a forum to learn and practice spiritual values with like-minded
aspirants. Study, devotion and service are promoted through various activities.